Learn what finance teams need to know about real estate lease negotiations, and what real estate teams need to know about accounting, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises with the new accounting rules. Your take aways from the session will be:
- How the new rules are changing real estate transactions and strategy.
- Why simple changes in your lease negotiations can dramatically improve financial performance.
- Learn effective strategies to minimize the impact of the new standards.
- How free rent, TI allowances vs "turn-key" deals and even co-working contracts impact EBITDA performance.
- Learn how ASC 842 / IFRS 16 standards are already altering relocation decisions, subleases and profitability.